Wednesday, October 29, 2003

So Im buying flowers for my friend Erin, because its her birthday today. I handpick out a cool arrangement then go upstairs to get soem lunch (this is in the Wilk mind you). Im standing in like at this sandwich joint and this guy comes up behind me and says "Dont worry, he loves you" in this overly assuring voice in an attempt to make sure that I knew that my boyfriend loved me. A few thoughts then begin to run through my head. I first stopped myself from telling him that I didnt have a boyfriend and incredulously thinking...you think boys have this kind of taste in colors? Yes I know Im mean, but show me a guy who would ever put red Gerbera daisies, yellow roses and delpheniums together. If you can I will denounce my evil ways and wear a skirt with high heels for a week. Until then, I'll just go about my merry lil way. =)

Yes, I am the shrew incarnate. Be grateful you're not my lil sister because you wouldnt be married before you turned 40

No comments:

Post a Comment