Saturday, July 16, 2005

This past week I had major frustrations with the AC at the office. Oh...it only went out for about three days. It got so hot at some points we had to cancel patients for a day and a half and then it melted the rollers on our postage meter. lol that stuff was lacquered! heavens. there really are days I hate being back in that little room with 4 computer towers and 15 other things that create copious amounts of heat. *fans herself* but things are back online.

So needless to say it's been an easy week work wise, I didnt even have to go in to Swift! So no truckers and a sketchy office climate made for a relatively low stress week for me. In the mean time, it's been a lot of reading, lots of movies, lots of time spent on the art site making up for months of neglect. oy. Yes, I've hit the bottom of the social chain, but y'know it's not so bad. my only thing is that when I actually want to go do something, I have no where to go. Funny how in tiny little Provo, I had more to do or at least more options to make up stuff to do. In the 5th largest city, my options are limited as I don't drink or golf...and have an overprotective mother. Ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment