Saturday, May 24, 2003

Hi, um my name's Brad Voris and I have a problem with managing my anger. lol JUUUUST Kidding. While I do have some angry tendencies, I keep them in, and under wraps until I calm down,...then I act. Okay today while I was out running the dog, he picked up this rock looking thing in his mouth, and naturally we had to get it out of there because he likes to swallow non food items...such as socks. Anywho, so I grap him, and fish the thing out but I notice its really like and covered in like leaves and junk. I turn it over and lo and behold, I discover two small teeth on the bottem and like fangs on the top.....rodent skull. GROSS OUT MAJOR! Then we all came home and I helped dad in the flowerbeds for a few hours, put in my sweat for the day, and I took some REALLY COOL pictures of my moms blue bottle. I'm making a collage of them and I'll be posting it on my art site here in a few days, so here's the addresss : http://SportyGirl4114.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment