Sunday, May 25, 2003

Today was a typical sunday. Got up, went to church, etc etc etc, but we had some good lessons today. In sacrament meeting, my friend Christian Sanft (he goes to Coronado High, he was only in my ward because it was High Councilman sunday, and ...well...the High Councilman brought him) gave a very enlightening talk about living by Providence in four areas, health, family, spirit, and managment. Then the HC (Kirsten Jarvis' dad) spoke on something similar. yes Im a sinner, I cant really recall his talk ( well y'know he kinda went on a few tangents before the meeting time was over y'know, which took up most of his talk), but anywho, so then we went to sunday school, discussed the parables in Luke 18-19, and John 11. Afterward came Relief Society, and Sister Clyde gave a very good lesson about loving your neighbors, and...it was just a really good lesson. =^) Came home, had some lunch, and then I went to work on my bottle pictures. Some of them are up on my site if you want to see them. (http://SportyGirl4114.deviantart.com ) That and I'm happy MY BOY! got to play in the game today (WOOHOO!!!) Okay I'm done, and Ashley, I'm sorry I didnt answer my cell phone this weekend, it was on the charger (two batteries to tend to) and I forgot about it a large portion of that time...eheheheh I"M SORRY but I'll have it on tuesday so if you get stuck out on the corner of 4th ave and Washington, I'll be there for ya. =^) I may be at work, but I'll have it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment