Friday, May 03, 2024

Re-hashing. Literally.

Now that life has somewhat calmed down (4 years later), I feel like resurrecting the interwebbing of my thoughts and opinions on all sorts of wonderful and practical things.  Surely, this is not done for anyone's ultimate benefit (for that would be just silly), but for sheer entertainment value (much more useful). 

I've taken a recent interest in Pinterest for recipes.  A dangerous undertaking not for the feint of heart, but in light of the "Pinterest-fail" threads, I felt it almost a challenge to amuse my scientific-now-turned-domestic-engineering mind by authenticating Pinterest pinnings--at least when it comes to food.  I'm no Alton Brown, but my years studying under some of the best chefs of traditional Southern cuisine I feel doesn't leave me completely helpless in the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment