Monday, November 03, 2003

OKay so this is the 4th, thats right THEEEEEE 4TH DAY STRAIGHT that its snowed. Not that I mind snow, Im actually a huge fan of it...but when it pelts you in the face as you jog to volleyball and the PELTS YOU GOING ON THE RETURN...i.e. the snow drift CHANGED DIRECTIONS just to spite me...is another thing. I mean...come on! I just want to know who leaked to the Weather that Im a poor Arizona girl who needs to be pelted in the face by snow and not by ever beautiful SUNSHINE! At least it wasnt windy...oh thank heavens it wasnt windy, I would have died. Lil Kate-sicle on the side of the road. Anywho, so I took my chem quiz early this go round because from here on out apparently they're on Mon-Tues...which is SOOO not good. I'd love to take it on Tues after my Chem Lab TA Jared explains to me whats going on in Laman's terms, but that puts a kink in everything in a sense. I dont like going to the testing center after5 or 6 due to a bad experience I had one time with my MFHD test last year. I got there, and apparently like 15 other professors decided to have their tests all end on the same day, and there was a line out the testing center past the JSB which is a good 50 yards out. This does not include the line snaking around over itself a few times like Disneyland once you actually got INSIDE the testing center. Thankfully they stayed open an hour after the last test was handed out, but yeah it was just a bad experience overall. So now Im like forever scarred and afraid that I'm going to ahve to face that line again if I go after 6 and not have enough time to finish my quiz. Stupid Tuesdays!!! Hopefully I pulled it off, which I think I did, but it took me over an hour to do it beacuse of, get this, the resonance Lewis structures of Urea (NH2)2CO for those of you who wanted to know the chemical make up of Urea. lol Robs, you think YOURE blogs are random....ROTFLOL. Just take a tour inside my ever synapsing mind. =p Alrighty, Iguess I should be getting back to work...y'all be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment