Saturday, November 15, 2003

So I know i havent blogged since my engagement, what can I say, the ups and downs have ruined me. jk. But on Wednesday, something HORRIBLE happened!!! I hyperextended my thumb in volleyball. Yes, yes Im perfectly okay, and its trying to recover, but its my right thumb, and I kinda need that hand. Its not like you can just splint the thumb and expect everything to go all honky dory y'know. And on top of that, I've caught what my roomie has and so its minor minor body aches and sneezing. Trying to fight it best I can, but we shall see. OHH!!!!! I GOT INTO MY PHYSIOLOGY LECTURE!!! My blessed friend Katie Lund called me up this morning informing me that she changed her major and was dropping her phsy. lecture and asked if I would like to have it. Nearly speechless, I couldnt think of what to say and so I baked her my SPECIAL BROWNIES. Nothing says thank you like those. Yum Yum! I dont know what I've done to deserve this, but hell Im going to do well. Like this is so momentus, I dont know if any of y'all can really understand...unless you know what it feels like to have only 4 pre-reqs for your major, and when you went to register, you got 1/2 of the but the last component was completely filled. And at BYU, its insane if you hit it right and happen to be logged in when someone drops it...assuming they realize they dont need it, or it conflicts, which with physiology...good luck. Everyone needs that class....and if I wouldnt ahve gotten in, this would ahve meant either cry and beg at the beginning of next semester or wait until next winter to apply to my program. *throws hands up* Blessed day. and my thumb hurts so I will end today's record. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment